Friday, July 27, 2007

Just found out about TeamEarners.com

Today I was browsing around the internet in my spare time at work, and came across a website called TeamEarners. I'm been trying to earn money on the internet for over 4 years now and really haven't been able to do much so far. So I've heard speculation about TeamEarner.com which says that they will be a "Revolutionary idea". I figured, that I've tried so many other ways to earn make money, why not go all out on this one?

So I am creating a blog to track my progress and problems that I experience along the way. Right now not too many people know about this program, but they plan to launch in 4 weeks or so. The most any member will every pay is $13.00 (every 6 months if you wish to continue your membership), and they offer a 100% money back guarantee. There is more information on the details of this program at Talkgold.com's forum located at: http://talkgold.com/forum/r175472-.html

The owner of the site isn't giving too much information away but I hear that if you contact him directly you can get more information. So I plan to write up an email, send it to him and see what happens.

No comments: